Friday, June 09, 2006

Last Days of Kurt Cobain

If anyone knows the where abouts of Gus Van Sandt, please let me know. I would like to give him a punch in the neck.

Last night I watched Last Days - It started at 12:55 Am and ended at 2:35 Am - I get up for work at 7:00Am - I am a big Nirvana fan and an amatuer Insomniac so I watched and waited. Then I waited and watched. I thought to myself something has too happen soon. Then the movie ended.

Its not bad enough that the movie is based so loosely on any fact: Like Kurt killed himself, Fact 1 and he wore striped sweaters: Fact 2. Outside of that, this is speculation and as the movie admits mostly a work of fiction. Now I like fiction, but if you are not going to tell the truth than at very least make it interesting. There is a three minute clip of a bunch of hedges if you like this footage and would like to talk to me about the advant garde meaning - please let me know; I'd like to punch you in the neck too.

I want my two hours back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


JT

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info 12 volt circuit breaker manual reset spyware detector Apple+cash+advance video slots Subaru outback reliability ratings Buy ionamin ionamin a br Slot 1 p3 fan black dating small business web site design Bmw r80 gs Black eyed peas feat jack lyrics Osseo chevrolet

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you mean: gus van zandt?
and
Did you know: Last Days is a film "inspired by" the last days of Cobain?
If you really want something substantial about Kurdt, spend your valuable time reading "Come As You Are: The Story of Nirvana" by Michael Azerrad. I've read a bunch of shit about him/Nirvana, and it is by far the best of the bunch. Oh, and Courtney Love sucks donkey balls. -Seth

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home