Monday, January 02, 2006

Last Night

Last night I had this dream where I was writing this real tight piece about some social political subject. It was moving, thoughtful, provocative , and of course, dead on and honest.

I woke up this morning had some tea, and I can't remember a damn word of it. Not even the topic. What's the point of lucid dreams, when they don't last past the dawn?

Luckily I also forgot the name of the publication I was sure would publish it.

There is justice. Somewhere.

JT

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home